Friday, September 21, 2007

Come One, Come All

First, let me introduce myself.

I'm Larry, your album reviewing genuis.  Call me a music connoisseur of sorts.  I love good music and I love good singers.  I love good songs.  I've been doing what I call "exhaustive, song-by-song reviews" for some time now and that's what you'll come to know me for.  I have the habit of going through a new album by an artist that peaks my interest and reviewing each song one by one, then at the end doing a total album review.

I just realized that a lot of people depend on my reviews and enjoy my opinion on music.  I have a very eclectic music taste, but I generally only review albums by artists that I like or that intrigue me for some reason.  That being said, I'm not above you submitting some albums you'd like to see reviewed. Keep in mind, I don't say what I say in my reviews to be hurtful 
or nasty; I just say what I hear and what I feel.

That being said, I'm gonna start off by posting some back reviews of albums I've already reviewed.  More new reviews coming very soon.

~ Larry.

No comments: